A suite of communications resources has been published to support the roll out of the COVID-19 vaccine. Please see the toolkit which includes:
- Vaccine safety, risks and ingredients – A suite of videos from Prof Jonathan Van-Tam, Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Would I be prepared to take the vaccine? Be ready to be called. Vaccine prioritisation – Videos from Dr June Raine CBE, MHRA on public safety, Prof Jonathan Van-Tam
- The regulators critical role. The importance of speed and impact – Videos from Prof Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England, and Prof Andrew Pollard, Director, Oxford Vaccine Group
- Vaccine safety and testing – Videos from MHRA, Dr Christian Schneider and Interim Chief Scientific Officer at MHRA
- How the vaccine works, everything you need to know about the Oxford vaccine, clinical trials and the pace of development – Videos from Professor Andrew Pollard, Director of the Oxford Vaccine Group and Maheshi Ramasamy, Consultant in Infectious Diseases and Acute Medicine, and Professor Sarah Gilbert, University of Oxford
- Copy – to support sharing the videos on social posts or websites
- Vaccine facts cards for social with social copy – covering key information on the vaccines.
Also available is a ‘top lines and Q&A’ document.
Updated resources are available from PHE’s campaign resource centre