The DDA 2020 conference will be an online event due to the cancellation of the live Best Practice/DDA annual conference 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The online DDA annual conference programme will take place Tuesday-Thursday 13-15 October 2020 (12pm – 5pm each day).
The online conference programme will include the following presentations:
- The State of Dispensing – Dr Richard West (Chairman DDA)
- Your Questions answered – Dr Richard West and Mathew Isom (CEO DDA)
- Recapturing lost dispensing (including Q&A) – Mark Stone and Matthew Isom
- Controlled Drugs – Updated information for dispensing practices (including Q&A) – Drs Ben Burgess and Philip Koopowitz (DDA Board Members)
- Using technology to improve dispensing
Register for your free delegate place, while there are spaces.
Online registration is open now.
The next live DDA conference, alongside Best Practice, will now take place on October 13-14, 2021 at The NEC Birmingham.
During lockdown, the DDA has hosted a number of webinars in association with the Best Practice event teams. Links to these webinars are available from the conference page of this website.