The DDA has published its 2022 edition of the Quality in Practice dispensing guidance for practices in England, Scotland and Wales.
The new, ninth edition of the dispensing guidance aims to reflect the changing environment in which dispensing practices operate. In response to members’ requests since the 2019 update, information has been added to help practices understand:
- the workforce and IT implications of Brexit
- the NHS COVID19 pandemic response
- new FP10 forms and endorsements
- implications of Primary Care Networks for dispensing
- hub and spoke dispensing models.