The DDA has published the final module in the member only Dispensing Business Training series.
The new module looks at wholesaling in GP. By the end of the training, practices will be able to understand:
- the reasons for applying for a WDL
- the practical implications of licensing
- the application process and the costs
- how to maintain compliance
- best practice in wholesaling
The series comprises 11 modules designed to support dispensary profitability and quality. Each module comes with a self-assessment quiz and a certificate of completion for dispenser’s CPD records.
The DDA is pleased to offer this free training to help you maximise your dispensary’s profitability.
Previous modules are as follows:
1. Where the money comes from
2: PA and VAT
3. Maximising purchasing efficiency
4. Navigating the drug tariffs
5. Endorsing, declarations and submission
6. Using NHS data
7. Dispensing specials
8. Dispensing appliances
9. Quality in dispensing
10. Understanding pharmacy challenges
Visit the online library of dispensary business training.