The Diabetes UK Professional conference 2021 runs online from 19-30 April.
The conference includes 100 hours of accredited educational content plus six months’ on demand access to the conference archive.
- New technology in diabetes
- Improving engagement and outcomes for people of African and African-Caribbean origin
- Immunotherapy in the prevention of type 1 diabetes
- Pharmaceutical, dietary and surgical solutions for type 2 diabetes in children and young adults
- Reshaping diabetes services post COVID-19
- Practical advice on the management of different aspects of primary diabetes care.
Registration is £72 for non-members and £30 for Diabetes UK members.
Registration is online