DDA members are reminded that the DDA’s dispensing ‘Bible’, The DDA Quality in Practice guide will be republished this year in October, updated for 2022-5.
This is just one of the many free benefits of continuing membership of the DDA, which include Information, Advice, Education and Representation:
- The DDA continues to represent dispensing GPs during COVID, ensuring our members have equitable access to PPE and emergency infection control provisions and funding
- Our website brings you daily updates to support frontline care, and hosts a wide range of member-only resources covering business and practice issues including: VAT, controlled drugs, SOPs and the Dispensary Services Quality Scheme.
- Our Board of practising dispensing doctors and practice managers are on hand to offer you bespoke advice and information
- Our Facebook discussion group has almost 500 members and has become the go-to forum for peer support and advice. This is only open to DDA members and is moderated by the DDA
- We offer member discounts on our popular CD registers and negotiate discounts with selected third-party suppliers.
Please visit our website to see the full range of information and resources that we offer and to understand the full benefits of DDA membership.