The Department of Health & Social Care has reported the following supply issues for October in primary and secondary care.
The bulletin contains information on new and ongoing issues. DDA members can view the full bulletin by visiting the library of supply shortages.
The following new issues are detailed.
- Flucytosine (Ancotil) 2.5g/250ml solution for infusion
- Gonadorelin 100 micrograms powder for solution for injection
- Lorazepam (Ativan) 4mg/ml solution for injection
- Remdesivir 100mg powder for concentrate for solution for infusion and concentrate solution for infusion
- Alprazolam (Xanax) 250mcg tablets
- Colestipol (Colestid) plain 5g granules
- Fluoxetine 30mg capsules
- Lithium carbonate (Priadel) 200mg and 400mg tablets
- Ritonavir 100mg tablets
- Sulfasalazine gastro-resistant (Salazopyrin EN-tabs) 500mg tablets
- Zonisamide 25mg, 50mg and 100mg capsules
- Bisacodyl (Dulcolax) 5mg suppositories
- Desmopressin (DDAVP) 0.01% w/v intranasal solution
- Desmopressin (Desmospray) 10micrograms/actuation nasal spray
- Desmopressin (Octim) 150mcg/actuation nasal spray