The DDA, in association with Best Practice, will be hosting a webinar for practices in England on avoiding wrong group movements and other reimbursement mishaps.
NHS BSA representative Mark Gibbon will be joining DDA Board Member Mark Stone to talk through the following subjects:
- new FP10 patient declarations
- patient declarations during COVID-19
- PAs, the dm+d and the prescription charge
- red separators.
Key learning outcomes are:
- Become acquainted with the new-look FP10 patient declarations
- Reduce wrong group movements through better understanding of the NHS BSA rules relating to prescription charge exemption declarations
- Understand how PA items are defined by NHS BSA and where to find item level PA information
- Get to know how to use the new red separators
- How to package and submit your end of month submissions to NHS BSA
The free webinar takes place tomorrow, on Wednesday 5 August at 1pm. Registration is online.